Thursday 31 December 2015

Blog Organising For 2016 | Blog Printables




Hey lovelies!

Tomorrow is the first day of 2016. That's honestly scary, the year has flown by!

One of my New Years Resolutions is to stay organised when it comes to blogging. I don't know how long you've been following my blog but between January and October 2015, I didn't blog at all. I was going through what was probably one of the most toughest times of my life so far. I just needed a time out for personal reasons which I'm sure you can all understand and relate to, right? Anyway my hopes and aims for 2016 is to not do that again! I don't want to take time out of blogging again, I don't want to get too stressed about blogging.

I like when everything is organised. I feel like I have a continuous tornado occurring in my mind and the only way to not panic about just everything in general, is to right everything down in a neat organised list. That way I don't get swamped with pressure. I can see exactly what needs to be done and 9 times out of 10 there was less amount of things written down on paper then there was flying around in my head. Such a relief!

All I needed was a blogging planner and a blogging planner is what I now have!

I looked around on Etsy for a bit, trying to find a blogging planner that suited me and what I wanted out of a blogging planner. I couldn't find one, but then I came across the DesignerBlogs Ultimate Blog Planner Kit.

The layout is beautiful and  the pages are perfectly designed to keep up to date with everything a blogger could possibly need. It helps me plan out my blog posts to the finest of detail and the planner even helps me keep on top of my blogs statistics and sponsors details.

What the blogging planner has to offer -
Monthly calendar
Stats & analytics
Blogging goals (Yearly and Monthly)
Post planner
Advertising tracker
Sponsors
Blog to do list
Contacts
Usernames & passwords
etc...

And the best part is...it's completely free! You can keep going back and reprinting the pages for no cost at all. I'm just in love with this planner!

It makes blogging fun again and I'm really hoping that the organised me will shine through over the next year when I post a lot more frequently. With the help of my handy planner I'll have no excuses not to be on time with posts!

Head over to DesignerBlogs to download your blog planner, ready for the start of the new year. I hope you all have an amazing 2016!

Twitter  |  Instagram  |  LookBook
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment