Tuesday 16 February 2016

LookBook | Thigh High Boots and Leather Skirt




Hey lovelies!

Here you go! Another lookbook featuring my Public Desire thigh high boots! This look includes a light grey slouchy top from New Look. This top came in a set with the dark grey one that I wore in this outfit post. It's slouchy so it has a wide neck which can easily be worn as a one sided cold shoulder. It's baggy on the body but tight on the sleeves, that's what I love about this top! I tucked in the front of the top into my skirt.



The skirt is from Primark. The material at the front is leather with two silver zips as decoration just under your hips. Then the back of the skirt is a soft velvet material which I thought was a fun twist and it matches my velvet boots all the more.




What do you think about the leather skirt? Do you like it paired with a grey top?

Twitter  |  Instagram  |  LookBook
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment