So today is Halloween, One of my favourite holidays. I thought it would be fun to share with your my list of go to scary movies that I will be watching on tonight. Some of these are classic horror films and some are pretty new. Watch if you dare!!
1) A Haunted House 1 and 2 - A spoof on Paranormal Activity. It's hilariously funny but also rather jumpy. Personally my favourite horror film of them all. The second is defiantly not as good as the first but both come top of my list. I've watched this over and over again and it never fails to entertain!
2) American Horror Story - What can I say, you guys know about my obsession with this show. If you want scary, I would suggest season 1 and 2. Season 3 is more gore. Season 4 is freaky especially if you're afraid of clowns and season 5, its a little too early on to know where to place this season. They're all fantastic!!
3) The Woman In Black 1 and 2 - A great spooky film with an interesting story line. Hooray for Daniel Radcliffe!! Expect a lot of jumpscares.
4) Insidious 1, 2 and 3 - This is a really good film. Slightly similar to paranormal activity, very creepy but a really good plot. it may not make sense at the start of the film but by the end all your questions will be answered. Although i'm not overly keen on the latest Insidious. 1 and 2 were defiantly the best.
5) Supernatural - TV show where every episode is about a different supernatural being. It's very interesting to hear all about the different creatures that we've made up over the years.Do any of them really exist?
6) Scream - Another scary TV show that's only available on Netflix. It's still relatively new with only 10 episodes out but I would highly recommend giving this show a try.
7) Scream Queens - A new show, from the makers of American horror Story and Glee. So obviously i'm going to love it! Expect to see some familiar faces. The show is quite literally a bunch on teenage girls screaming but its highly hilarious and has some gruesome scenes, which is too be expected from the makers of AHS
8) House At The End Of The Street - Jennifer Laurence stars in this amazing film where a creepy loner boy has a secret down kept in down in his basement and Jennifer Laurence being the lovely nosy person she is has to go down to investigate. A cause for trouble!!
9) Paranormal activity 1, 2, 3 and 4 - I love Paranormal Activity, don't get me wrong but I feel like the scariness doesn't start until at least half way through, but when it does start it's very exciting to watch.
10) Fun size - A very family orientated film. It's Hilarious, one scene in particular had my in stitches, the part where they're driving down a busy street and 'You Raise Me Up' starts playing. You have to watch to understand how funny it is!!
11) The Nightmare before Christmas - Still quite confused as to whether I should watch this on Halloween or Christmas... why not watch it on both festive occasions?!
12) Scary Movie 1 and 2 - Another spoof of a horror film. This one is quite annoying but funny non-the-less.
13) The Addams Family - Everyone's heard of The Addams Family, It's a good old time spooky classic.
14) Carrie - Not scary but freaky weird, staring Chloe Grace Moretz. Its the updated version of Carrie made in 1976.
15) Detention - A young Josh Hutcherson stars in this old high school scary film. I'ts not the most horrifying thing you'll watch but for spoof purposes its still great!
Let me know what your Halloween must watch's are. What's your favourite horror film?
|Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'|