Monday 8 February 2016

OOTD | Band Hoodies

Hey lovelies!

I haven't done an OOTD in so long! So here's what I'm wearing today, a band hoodie, lace up combat boots and black skinnies, of course!




As It Is are one of my favourite bands at the moment. They're pop punk and the lead singer is Patty Walters, one of my favourite musicians ever! I've loved Patty ever since his Youtube days when he posted covers of his screamo versions of fun songs e.g Let It Go and The Lion King. I brought the hoodie because I'm a very supportive fan but also because it just looks amazing, right?! I think I'ts the best band hoodie that I own! It's also very spacious, baggy and super comfy! I'ts just great to wear on a casual homey day.

The back of the hoodie is the 'As It Is' band logo (The triangle and the two I's, /\\\). I love this logo, I'm not too sure why but I just love the design and the details! It's simple but effective.


This is the only picture I have of the front of the hoodie. It just says 'As It Is'. Sorry for the bad quality of this one, I just wanted you to see the front!


Hoodie - 'As It Is' merch 
Black skinny jeans with ripped knees - New Look
Lace up combat boots - Ebay

Twitter  |  Instagram  |  LookBook
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment