Thursday 21 January 2016

LookBook | Thigh High Boots and Leather Jacket



Hey lovelies!

Here's another look with my current favourite boots. For a more edgier look, I added a leather jacket over the top of a dark purple Aztec pattern body con dress. Both the jacket and dress are from New look.

I got the tights from Amazon. I think they are denier 10 and they have a black seam down the back of the leg, which is an addition that I really liked. The seam just makes the tights look a bit more fun, the tights would be a little bland and boring without that simple seam. My only issue with these tight is that they are very thin (Which is what makes them denier 10). Within the first 5 minutes of wearing these tights, I ripped them and I was just really annoyed! I even tweeted about my annoyance!


Kalena Over The Knee Boots In Black Velvet - Public Desire




Twitter  |  Instagram  |  LookBook
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment