Monday 4 January 2016

LookBook | DonaLoveHair SNY027

Hey lovelies!

As promised, here is a little photo shoot wearing the lovely SNY027 purple wig from DonaLoveHair. I love this wig, it's perfect to brighten up my otherwise dark outfit (I love black clothing!). I kept the outfit very simple to show off the lilac hair just that little bit more. 

I hope you enjoy the mini photo shoot!












Purple waist-length straight synthetic lace wig-SNY027 - DonaLoveHair
'Bad hair day' beanie - Ebay
Black lace glove - Claire's
Black lace choker with pentagram star charm - Claire's
Skate skirt - New Look
Ribbed high neck top - New Look

If your still on the bench when it comes to purchasing a wig, why not read my review?! Click Here!

Twitter  |  Instagram  |  LookBook
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment