Saturday 27 September 2014

Make-Up Setting Spray


This post is all about a product which has turned into an essential within my make-up bag. Avon make-up setting spray, £6. 




What I love about this product is that it actually works, it sets you make-up in place, including eyes and lips, without stickiness. Just spray between 2/4 times making sure to cover the entire face and there you go, your make-up lasts considerably longer. 

I mainly use my setting spray on warm days, if you have oily skin like mine then I highly recommend getting some. I've heard of other beauty companies with a similar product but for me, Avon is defiantly the best.

Another good point is that the spray lasts for ages not only working on your face but also in the bottle. I've used this setting spray everyday during the summer and my bottle is still quite full. How good is that?

What's been your favourite beauty product this summer?

Aimee
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment