Saturday 16 August 2014

OOTD - Crochet Hem Shell Top


Hello Everyone.


OOTD -




Whilst wondering around new look the other day I noticed many different styles of clothing. There was bold reds, acid wash denim and more kimonoes than hangers. What caught my eye was a simple but highly effective top. The top is complete with a white crochet along the bottom and a beautiful floral pattern containing lilac, pink, cream and green flowers. (£19.99 from New Look) But the top on a whole is different to others, this top has a hem shell making the sleeves look similar to that of a kimonoe which seems to be the latest trend. Long story short I just had to buy this top. 




I put this top with light blue in between leggings and jeans, (£16 from New Look) their lightweight and fit snug on the body.




I added one of my favourite bags which is a brown leather satchel bag in which I've had for as long as I remember. 




And to finish off my favourite part of an outfit, the shoes. The shoes I choose where beige lace up wedge heels, (£18 from New Look) these shoes gave the outfit a slightly more dressy side whilst still keeping it casual. But with this look you could also wear flats to make the outfit feel more simple and relaxed.




What's your favourite outfit at the moment?

Aimee Sue
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment